No products in the cart.
- Baseboarders Premium Series Set includes one panel with a left and right closed end cap to cover any standard sized baseboard heater. If necessary, panels can easily be cut to fit your heater length
- Baseboarders Premium Series end caps, corners, and couplers are only compatible with our own branded Basic Series panels. They will not retrofit to existing baseboard heaters without a Basic Series Panel. This ensures the best fit, and safety design- both child proof and pet proof- for a modern, ultra clean look
- Easy DIY installation- no tools or hired help is needed. Snap the Baseboarders end caps on to the Baseboarders replacement cover panel and position the assembly onto the original backplate. With a firm push, the assembly slips into place over the original baseboard heater.
- All Baseboarders products are galvanized steel with a powder coated semi-gloss white finish. Panels are fabricated in 24 gauge galvanized steel. Endcaps are fabricated in 22 gauge galvanized steel. The panel holes are 1/8��� in diameter to allow proper airflow.
- Intended for hydronic (hot water) baseboard heaters, but will work for electric baseboard heaters. Use basic precautions when using with electric baseboard heaters, as they operate at higher surface temperatures. Baseboarders products will become just as hot as the original.