No products in the cart.
Angles - Bending Angles
Angles – Angle Bending
- Angles provide two directional support, in hidden or exposed applications. Slots, notches, and other holes are often included.
- Angles are needed in all commercial and industrial and more, for support, strengthening, stiffening, edging, bracing, and framing.
- Bending angels is one of our products and services, Advanced, automated equipment allows us to produce these parts, with excellent quality, and with quick turnaround times.
- Bended angels applications are good to be bent to rings to create angle flanges, fan housings, tank supports, ladle lips, etc. also In structural applications, angles are often used back-to-back to support roofs or steering mechanisms for farm equipment.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Saving time and money For any kind of your custom metal needs, custom metal fabrication by eliminating all unforeseen expenditures associated with faulty measures cuts down on the number of mistakes that would often need to be repaired later and may be modified to match particular demands and requirements.
- Getting Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovation and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
Angles – Angle Bending125.00 CAD