No products in the cart.
Steel Plate Rolling
- We Can do Light to Mid-rate Plate Rolling for All Applications, we have the capabilities to accurately roll steel and aluminum plate into full cylinders, cylinder segments, full cones, and cone segments. Sheet or plate rolled into tubular shapes can be used for conveyor pipes, downspouts, and numerous other applications.
- We can produce both concentric and eccentric cones. We create cones from light gauge pipe for ventilation systems, via heavy plate rolling for metal duct work in steel mills, and everything in between. Plate rolling can also be used to form helical shapes for circular stair stringers.
- We can roll and ship steel plate, we work with a wide range of materials in our sheet metal and heavy plate rolling services.
- We can roll plate in most metal materials and grades. For sheet metal, we can roll aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, mild steel, painted, and polished materials.
- Contact us to help you with your needs firstname.lastname@example.org, 12899992334.
At TAIMCO you are
- Getting Strength and durability improvements: Additionally, projects with custom metal fabrication have more strength and durability. Parts created especially for a project are more durable than generic ones. The lifespan of the finished product is frequently increased because of this technique.
- Saving time and money: Custom metal fabrication at Taimco can save time, money, and effort in a variety of ways for any project. It reduces the number of errors that frequently need to be corrected later, eliminates unplanned costs related to flawed measures, and can be tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- Getting Creative: The innovative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication results in a distinctive finished product. There aren’t many limitations on what may be done with this approach; thus, creativity is virtually limitless.
Plate Rolling125.00 CAD