No products in the cart.
Spot welding (also known as resistance spot welding) is a resistance welding process. This welding process is used primarily for welding two or more metal sheets together by applying pressure and heat from an electric current to the weld area.
- Resistive spot welding (RSW) is a process in which contacting metal surfaces are joined by the heat obtained from resistance to electric current.
- It is used to weld/fuse two pieces of flat materials together without the need to weld, rivet, or screw parts together.
- The process uses two shaped copper alloy electrodes to concentrate welding current into a small “spot”, simultaneously clamping the sheets together. Forcing a large current through the spot will melt the metal and form the weld.
- the Spot welding is one of the fastest and cleanest welding methods.
- It is an Easy and straight forward process, unlike some other more complex welding techniques.
- You can contact us at Info@taimco.ca for your project, I am sure we can help.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Strength and durability improvements: Additionally, projects with custom metal fabrication have more strength and durability. Parts created especially for a project are more durable than generic ones. The lifespan of the finished product is frequently increased because of this technique.
- Saving time and money: Custom metal fabrication at Taimco can save time, money, and effort in a variety of ways for any project. It reduces the number of errors that frequently need to be corrected later, eliminates unplanned costs related to flawed measures, and can be tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- Getting Creative: The innovative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication results in a distinctive finished product. There aren’t many limitations on what may be done with this approach; thus, creativity is virtually limitless.
Spot Welding139.00 CAD