No products in the cart.
We are capable of stamping all kinds of metals, mild steel, stainless steel, and alloys. Our specialty is medium-duty stamping. We also make custom tools for your design and single-stage dies in-house. We also make custom tools for your design and single stage dies in-house.
- Whether we’re drawing a deep titanium cup or completing custom stamping part orders, we excel at big and small custom parts, such as small deep-drawn stainless steel parts, made from thin gauge specialty metals. We’ve produced everything from cones, cups, rings, terminals, brackets, washers, assemblies, and many more. We are experts in drawing and stamping specialty metals into unique shapes from 0.0001″ to 0.125″ thick.
- the Hydraulic Presses (40 ton) capacity we have operate with pressurized hydraulic fluid. While they operate at a slower rate than air presses or compound dies, they’re better suited for tougher metal materials. Whether you need industrial metal stamping or not, you can use hydraulic precision metal stamping solutions to shape a variety of products, including aerospace components, appliance parts, gear assemblies, small deep drawn stainless-steel parts, and more.
- Hydraulic Stamping / Punching is characterized by its versatility, giving the possibility of making several working functions like punching in metal sheets, flat bars, pipes, angles, U profiles, T profiles, UPN, and IPN… Bending, Cutting, inlaying, punching, pipe notching tube, embossing… it can be adapted to any kind of tooling.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Versatility: The adaptability of custom metal fabrication is one of its greatest advantages. Many different tasks can only be completed with this method since it can produce pieces in unusually unique shapes, sizes, angles, and configurations.
- Dealing with Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication at Taimco. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovative and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
Metal Stamping139.00 CAD