- The 90H-V ECM ERV high output ECM motors are permanently lubricated. The electronic circuit board eliminates electromechanical parts, reducing repair time to a minimum.
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its push button, located under the unit, to activate it. Press once for low speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- The 90H-V ECM ERV uses a unique defrosting method. No negative pressure is created by air exhausted to the outdoor, as the air is recirculated into the house, helping to prevent any backdraft.
- Exchange surface: 110 ft.2 (10.2 m2) Flow Warranty: 5-year
- WARRANTY: The 90H-V ECM ERV unit is protected by a 5-year warranty on all parts, including the energy recovery core.