- Weil McLain AquaBalance WMB-155C Wall Mount Combi Gas Boiler, 155000 btu/hr, 94.4% AFUE -WEMWMB155C
- 155 MBH input with 10:1 turndown ratio (155K) ENERGY STAR efficiency rating of 94.4% AFUE Durable 316L stainless steel heat exchanger with Titanium infused shell Impressive 4.0 gallons per minute @ 70 degrees F rise domestic hot water production.
- Direct vent utilizing PVC, CPVC, stainless steel and polypropylene materials Proven Honeywell boiler control with LCD display Compact, insulated jacket for simple placement & quiet operation.
- Spacious interior with removable sides for easy servicing Mounting bracket and hardware.
- Spark ignition Outdoor sensor T&P gauge 3-prong power cord Water treatment inhibitor and test kit.
- Condensate drain Relief valve 3-in-1 vent adaptor 3-speed circulator.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product is being installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposesred before shipping to make sure the technician/The Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for cooperation.
- Weil McLain AquaBalance WMB-120C Wall Mount Combi Gas Boiler, 109000 btu/hr, 92.2% AFUE – WEMWMB120C.
- Heavy gauge insulated jacket provides quiet operation 10-to-1 turn down ratio precisely matches minimal energy usage to the immediate system need.
- Single tube, large diameter, ASME certified 316L Stainless Steel heat exchanger.
- Pre-wired, plug-in ready electrical design Contractor friendly removable sides makes service clean and easy.
- Wall mounting bracket and hardware.
- Internal 3-speed Grundfos circulator.
- Reliable Honeywell boiler controls with digital display.
- Commercial grade 120V power cord with 3 prong plug Unique 3-in-1 vent adapter approved to accept PVC, CPVC, SS or PP vent materials Multiple vent options direct vent with 2 pipes or concentric, through sidewall or roof Internal condensate trap 24VAC thermostat relay Water treatment inhibitor and test kit
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product is being installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the technician/The Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for cooperation.