No products in the cart.
Channels provide continuous support for a variety of applications. Channels are integrated into framing systems, grating projects, clamping applications and protecting edges. Custom channels are roll formed in aluminum, steel, brass, bronze, and copper.
We can bend channels with the flanges out, with the flanges in, and the hard way of the web.
as we offer a variety of secondary services to complement our channel bending and flange bending capabilities and give you more complete products. We can cut, punch, weld, grind, or polish your channel rings or curved segments.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Strength and durability improvements: Additionally, projects with custom metal fabrication have more strength and durability. Parts created especially for a project are more durable than generic ones. The lifespan of the finished product is frequently increased because of this technique.
- Saving time and money: Custom metal fabrication at Taimco can save time, money, and effort in a variety of ways for any project. It reduces the number of errors that frequently need to be corrected later, eliminates unplanned costs related to flawed measures, and can be tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- Getting Creative: The innovative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication results in a distinctive finished product. There aren’t many limitations on what may be done with this approach, thus creativity is virtually limitless.
Bar Bending Services
- We have extensive experience in bending bars of all sizes and shapes—round, half-round, square, and rectangular (also called flats).
- Because bars are solid metal, they bend very well. Bending bars is the easiest when the sections to be bent are rounds, half rounds, squares, or rectangular, and need to be bent “the easy way.” Bending bars, the easy way (y-y axis) creates a belt-like shape; bending bars “the hard way” (x-x axis) creates what looks like a giant metal washer. All else being equal, bending bars that are flat the hard way is the most difficult bar-bending process.
- to bend bars more economically should be into rings or ring segments instead of burning these shapes out of the plate, as bar rolling can provide a greater yield of usable material with less scrap.
- With our bar bending experience and expertise—along with proper tooling, methods, and machinery—we can bend relatively thin and wide bars to tight radius with little to no distortion. We can bend a wide variety of bars, including hot rolled, stainless, aluminum, Inconel, brass, copper, and other alloys, even rebar.
- We can help Bend Square / rectangular tubes up to sizes 2″ x 2″, Minimum Radius 300 mm, Soled Rectangular Tubes 3″ x 0.75″, Minimum Radius 150 mm, Solid Square 0.75″ x 0.75″ Minimum Radius 200 mm, Solid Round Bars 0.75″ Día Minimum Radius 150 mm, and round tubes up to 2″Dia Minimum Radius 500 mm.
- Angles provide two directional support, in hidden or exposed applications. Slots, notches, and other holes are often included.
- Angles are needed in all commercial and industrial and more, for support, strengthening, stiffening, edging, bracing, and framing.
- Bending angles is one of our products and services, Advanced, automated equipment allows us to produce these parts, with excellent quality, and with quick turnaround times.
- Bended angles applications are good to be bent to rings to create angle flanges, fan housings, tank supports, ladle lips, etc. also In structural applications, angles are often used back-to-back to support roofs or steering mechanisms for farm equipment.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Saving time and money For any kind of your custom metal needs, custom metal fabrication by eliminating all unforeseen expenditures associated with faulty measures cuts down on the number of mistakes that would often need to be repaired later and may be modified to match particular demands and requirements.
- Getting Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovation and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.