No products in the cart.
- TAIMCO Supply the exhaust hoods alone, Each hood is custom-fit for the tank or workstation.
- TAIMCO exhaust hoods are ideally suited for corrosive or volatile exhausts: mists, vapors, gases, aerosols, and fine particulate.
- Standard features include a low-maintenance design, All exhaust hoods can be equipped with activated carbon or HEPA filtration. We Supplied the exhaust hoods alone, or with duct assemblies and integral fans. Each hood is custom-fit for the tank or workstation.
- TAIMCO exhaust hoods are designed to collect and exhaust heat, moisture, dust, fumes, vapors, grease, oils, chips, particles, paint, or engine exhaust from industrial, manufacturing, and chemical processing applications.
- Canopy, barrel, and fume hoods are available in standard or custom fabrications to specific customer requirements. With a complete Plasma and weld shop, the possibilities are endless.
At TAIMCO you are:
679.00 CAD – 2,279.00 CAD
- Getting Strength and durability improvements: Additionally, projects with custom metal fabrication have more strength and durability. Parts created especially for a project are more durable than generic ones. The lifespan of the finished product is frequently increased because of this technique.
- Saving time and money: Custom metal fabrication at Taimco can save time, money, and effort in a variety of ways for any project. It reduces the number of errors that frequently need to be corrected later, eliminates unplanned costs related to flawed measures, and can be tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- Getting Creative: The innovative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication results in a distinctive finished product. There aren’t many limitations on what may be done with this approach, thus creativity is virtually limitless.