- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds ENERGY STAR efficiency requirements.
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB 35/125 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM.
- Water venting flexibility with vent length up to 180 ft.
- Modulation ratio up to 6.5:1 ensures extremely high efficiency.
- Compact, lightweight design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG)
- Boiler has to be Installed by Certified Contractor in order to avail the Warranties stated Below.
- Stainless steel is the best choice for long-term reliability. That’s why the Vitodens 200 is equipped with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger and MatriX cylinder burner. Developed and manufactured by Viessmann, these high-quality stainless steel components maximize performance and reliability.