No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lifebreath 200-700FD 700CFM Commercial Heat Recovery Ventilator.
5,499.00 CAD (-21%)
- Modular (2-section) patented aluminum heat recovery cores arranged for efficient counter-flow ventilation
- Motor – (2) PSC, 3-speed single shafted 1/4 hp, 1030 – 1450 RPM
- Washable air filters in exhaust and supply airstreams
- Blower – slide easily in/out of unit, centrifugal type rated at 700 cfm free air delivery, each air stream has 1-single shafted motor driving 2-centrifugal blowers
- (4) 20 x 8 in. duct connection
- Mounting – unit to be set on support brackets hung by threaded rod type apparatus
- The unit has front and back access doors and the electrical panel can be switched to either side giving the installer flexibility in duct direction
- 20 ga prepainted galvanized steel (G60) for superior corrosion resistance
- Insulated with foil faced insulation were required to prevent exterior condensation
- Drain connections – 2-1/2 in. outer diameter
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) are designed to supply fresh air to a building while exhausting an equal amount of stale air from the building. Energy savings are experienced during the process by reducing the heating (or cooling) requirements. The unit has front and back access doors and electrical panels can be switched to either side giving the installer flexibility in duct direction. 20 gauge pre-painted galvanized steel (G60) for superior corrosion resistance. Insulated with foil-faced insulation was required to prevent exterior condensation. Drain connections; two – 1/2″ (12 mm) O.D.