No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ADP-UHCM-125, UHCM Series Natural Gas Standard Unit Heater, 125000 BTU
2,889.00 CAD (-24%)
- ADP UHCM Commercial Series Separated Combustion Unit Heater Natural Gas Aluminized 125000 BTU UHCM-125 perfect for light commercial and green house applications Introduces clean combustible outside air when required. Wiring junction box is located outside of unit.
- Unit Dimension: 35-1/4″H x 24″W x 42-1/2″.
- Conversion kits available (NG to LPG).
- ADP provides solutions for all your residential and light commercial heating needs Allows vertical or horizontal venting up to 35 ft depending on unit size.
- Are dynamically balanced for quiet and smooth operation and provides up to 85% thermal efficiency.
- ADP unit heaters are made for seamless installation and easy access.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product is being installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Gas technician/The Company is registered to install this product.
Introducing the UHCM Series by ADP. These unit heaters provide solutions for all of your commercial heating needs through ease of installation and service, high efficiencies, as well as high quality and lasting dependability. Separated combustion commercial unit heaters such as UHCM are also ideal for aircraft hangers, warehouses, and garages. ADP’s dedication for perfect quality products, extremely advanced designs, unique processes, propriety testing technologies and a trouble-free customer experience are integrated into the manufacturing process. Shipping contents includes a completely assembled heater, installation instructions and a warranty certificate. ADP’s UHCM units require a combustion air pipe that is connected to the outside atmosphere, and providing satisfactory air for combustion and ventilation is imperative to maintain the quality of the heat exchanger. Outdoor air must be free of: chlorine, carbon tetrachloride, cleaning solvent, halogen refrigerants, acids, cements and glues, printing inks, fluorides, paint removers, varnishes, or any other corrosives.