No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ADP-FSAN-60, FSAN Series Natural Gas Cayenne Low Profile Unit Heater, 60000 BTU
1,565.00 CAD (-1%)
- ADP FSA Series Separated Combustion Unit Heater Natural Gas Aluminized 60000 BTU FSAN-60 perfect for light commercial and green house applications Introduces clean combustible outside air when required Wiring junction box is located outside of unit.
- Unit Dimension: 17″H x 25″W x 25″D.
- ADP provides solutions for all your residential and light commercial heating needs Allows vertical or horizontal venting up to 25/40 feet (respectively).
- Are dynamically balanced for quiet and smooth operation Uses a 2 pipe system to eliminate indoor contaminates from entering the heat exchanger compartment.
- ADP unit heaters are made for seamless installation and easy access.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product is being installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Gas technician/The Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for cooperation.
Introducing the FSA Series by ADP. These unit heaters provide solutions for all of your commercial heating needs through ease of installation and service, high efficiencies, as well as high quality and lasting dependability. Separated combustion commercial unit heaters such as FSA are also ideal for aircraft hangers, warehouses, and garages. ADP’s dedication for perfect quality products, extremely advanced designs, unique processes, propriety testing technologies and a trouble-free customer experience are integrated into the manufacturing process. Shipping contents includes a completely assembled heater, installation instructions and a warranty certificate. ADP’s FSA units require a combustion air pipe that is connected to the outside atmosphere, and providing satisfactory air for combustion and ventilation is imperative to maintain the quality of the heat exchanger. Outdoor air must be free of: chlorine, carbon tetrachloride, cleaning solvent, halogen refrigerants, acids, cements and glues, printing inks, fluorides, paint removers, varnishes, or any other corrosives.