No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Angles – Angle Bending
- Angles provide two directional support, in hidden or exposed applications. Slots, notches, and other holes are often included.
- Angles are needed in all commercial and industrial and more, for support, strengthening, stiffening, edging, bracing, and framing.
- Bending angels is one of our products and services, Advanced, automated equipment allows us to produce these parts, with excellent quality, and with quick turnaround times.
- Bended angels applications are good to be bent to rings to create angle flanges, fan housings, tank supports, ladle lips, etc. also In structural applications, angles are often used back-to-back to support roofs or steering mechanisms for farm equipment.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Saving time and money For any kind of your custom metal needs, custom metal fabrication by eliminating all unforeseen expenditures associated with faulty measures cuts down on the number of mistakes that would often need to be repaired later and may be modified to match particular demands and requirements.
- Getting Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovation and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
SKU: N/A Categories: Angles - Bending Angles, Industrial Metal Fabrication, Rolling & Forming Products Tags: aluminum channel, aluminum welding, aluminum welding near me, Angles, Bar Bending, Bending angels, bracing, c-channel steel, car struts, common steel shapes, conduit bender, Custom Metal Fabrication, edging, exhaust pipe bender, fabrication of stainless steel, fabrication of steel, fabrication welding, framing, front struts, harbour freight tube bender, hidden or exposed applications, hydraulic pipe bender, hydraulic tube bender, Industrial Metal Fabrication, metal bending, metal forming, metal welding, mig welding aluminum, notches, pipe bender harbour freight, Pipe Bending, press brake, rebar bending, sheet metal bender, sheet metal fabrication, shocks and struts, Slots, smaw, smaw welding, Spot Welding, square tube bender, steel bending, steel c-channel, steel channel, stiffening, strengthening, struts, support, tig welding aluminum, tig welding stainless steel, tube bender, Tube Bending, two directional support, welding stainless steel
- Our angle bending services provide you, the customer, with quality bent angle products for your ongoing project.
- Angle bending can be used to create fan housings, flanges, steering mechanisms for farm equipment and other structural applications.
- There are many other possible uses for angle bending, and A-1 Roll is capable of bending angle beams to meet your specifications.
- A-1 Roll can also bend angles in other orientations such as long or short leg in or out, heel in or out or other configurations.
- Our expert team will ensure that the more difficult angle bends are free from deformation and meet the specifications of any job.
- We are even capable of providing angle rings which have off-axis bends, multiple radii, helical or compound bends.
- These diverse capabilities allow A-1 Roll to give you a finished product that fits any one of an endless range of projects while meeting all of your expectations.
- A-1 Roll’s experience mean that we have the advanced tooling and knowledge necessary to create an angle bend product of high quality, delivered in an excellent turnaround time.
- We can accommodate the pieces you need, regardless of how large or small, and we are capable of working with any material, from steel to copper, brass aluminum, or any other alloy that is necessary.
- We also offer added services, welding, cutting, CNC Plasma Cutting, forming and braking.
Ordering Rolled Steel Angle Sections:
|Angle Leg Out|
We bend all sizes up to 1.5” x 1.5” x 0.25”
Minimum Radius is 16″
|Angle Leg In|
We bend all sizes up to 1.5” x 1.5” x 0.25”Minimum Radius is 16″
- For angle bending with leg out, the radius or diameter is usually specified as measured from the inside leg.
- For angle bending with leg in, the radius or diameter is usually specified as measured from the outside of the vertical leg.
- Particular attention should be paid to the angle bending of unequal leg angles. You must specify short leg in, short leg out, long leg in, long leg out. Otherwise, the radius or diameter of such rolled angles is usually specified as measured just as the corresponding equal leg angles.
For more information and assistance regarding Equipments Steel Bases please contact us at: