No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Aprilaire 8100 Energy Recovery Ventilator, 120V – 6″ Duct
Model 8100 ERV Features:
- Provides a constant, controlled supply of fresh air to your home year-round
- Reduces unhealthy indoor air pollutants like VOCs, bacteria, viruses, and odors
- Ventilates homes up to 7,500 square feet at rated airflow.
- Reduces excess indoor humidity levels for greater comfort at a lower cost
- Features the exclusive EnergyMax® Transfer Core
- Requires minimal maintenance
- 5-year warranty
- Designed with very few components to deliver improved performance and reliability.
One of the most energy-efficient ways to replace the air inside your home with fresh outdoor air is with an Energy Recovery Ventilation (ERV) system like the Aprilaire Model 8100, which is installed throughout the entire house.
Homes today are constructed more tightly for energy efficiency. Sadly, this also makes it incredibly difficult for your house to remove stale interior air and replace it with cleaner, fresher outdoor air. As a result, dangerous contaminants and offensive scents are trapped in your home.
Ventilation can be scheduled using the Aprilaire Model 8100 Energy Recovery Ventilation System, which can be controlled by the Model 8120 Aprilaire Ventilation Control System, Model 8620 Thermostat, or Model 8910 Aprilaire Home Comfort Control.