No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arabesque Cubes Tower – Painted Stainless Steel – 2.4m Height – Metal Art Decorative Peace | Metal Art Accent – Model # MA1168
We use laser-cut with powder coating for our elegant designs. This steel art is well built and weather substantial to last long giving you the best quality, this old oak tree sculpture is one of our most intricate pieces. The slotted pieces create a 3d effect meaning the sculpture can be admired evenly from all angles. This is perfect as a feature piece or add it to a garden for a perfect contrast of our rusted metal against natural green foliage. Mount or bolt this to the ground for extra stability when surviving the elements.
Available in Any color you might like, but it came in turquoise blue and azure blue – two traditional colors found in traditional Islamic art and tile-work.
This sculpture reinterprets traditional Islamic geometric design in contemporary sculptural form. The geometric patterns in Islamic art were generally two dimensional (tiles, mosaics, engraving etc) or architectural. This work explores how these designs could be represented three dimensionally as a sculpture.
Made in Canada with Canadian Steel adding stunning aesthetics in your house, the high-quality panel, specially designed for the easiest installation offers a great combination of strength, corrosion resistance, and affordable price!
We offer customization by bigger or even smaller Cubes of the same design or even other design patterns options.
SKU: MA1168 Categories: Metal Art, Metal Sculpture & Decor Tags: abstract metal sculpture, abstract wall sculptures, art of entertainment, arts & entertainment, arts and entertainment, kinetic metal sculpture, metal garden art, metal garden sculptures, metal sculpture, metal sculpture art, metal sculpture wall art, metal wall sculpture, metal yard art, Mexican metal yard art, modern wall sculpture, the art of entertainment, welded sculpture
- Cubes are 12″ x 12″ .
- 2.4 M Height.
- architectural garden sculpture.
- Constructed with 3mm laser-cut Stainless-steel arranged for a stunning 3D effect.
- Ready to Use no sealing or painting required
- resistant to water, mold, mildew
- Sturdy and attractive frame for a great look and easy installation.
- Made in Canada in our Workshop in Mississauga, Canada.
- Contact us for all Custom sizes and designs at 12899992334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The pattern is taken from the Huand Hatun mosque in Kayseri, Turkey.
- The geometric lattice as is constructed of the repetition of the square motif.
- Based on the sculptural form of the cube repetition.
- The work is also intended to give a sense of balance and harmony, being delicate but strong, supporting and being supported – rising – celebrating spiritual aspiration.
- Both turquoise and azure blue are widely used within Islamic art.
- Turquoise and azure were popular with the ancient Persians.
- They had a special interest in precious and rare stones and gave them high value.
- This can be seen clearly in numerous examples over thousands of years. Undoubtedly, the reason for this interest is the beautiful and shining colours of these stones in nature that attract every viewer. Among these stones, turquoise and azure have been found more than others in the Iranian plateau. That is why turquoise blue and azure blue have been named after these two stones.