Dimplex Linear Convector Baseboard Heater 75″ – LCM7520W31
- Electric Baseboard Heater, Conventional, Residential, Voltage 240 Volts
- Compact size is up to 42% smaller in length than conventional baseboards
- Up to 40% faster through top heat discharge, speeding dispersal of warm air into the center of the room
- Superior shark-fin blade design on a steel tubular element for improved heat transfer, quiet operation and longer life
- Discreet styling, reduced length and added versatility of placement provide more options when designing a room
The Linear Convector Baseboard Heater is designed with the professional electrician in mind. all aspects of installation and performance have been optimized for simplicity and reliability, while the benchmark styling is maintained. 10-20% shorter than conventional baseboards with discreet styling. Rear junction box for easy wiring. L-slot side cover easily slides out without removing the screw. Ships ready to install with front cover removed. Superior shark-fin blade design for improved heat transfer, quiet operation and longer life. Full length automatic overheat cut-out for safety. May be used with wall, or top mounted built-in thermostat (not included). Built-in wire way along the full length of the unit. Applications: all indoor residential applications, commercial, offices, lobbies.