No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dimplex RFI840D31 4000/3000-Watt 240/208-Volt 13648/10236-BTU Commercial Fan-Forced Wall Heater
- Ceiling- Or Wall-Mounted Commercial Fan-Forced Heater With Built-In Thermostat
- Heating Element Enclosed In Steel With Spiral Steel Fins To Ensure Excellent Heat Transfer
- Completely Sealed And Factory-Lubricated Fan Motor; Automatic Fan Delay Activates When Unit Cycles Off
- 50/60 Cycle Rating; Lockable Access Door For Tamperproof Use; Csa- And Ul-Approved
- Measures Approximately 16-4/5 By 5-1/5 By 21-1/2 Inches; 1-Year
This Dimplex RFI series heater is ideal for maintaining comfort in areas subject to cold drafts, such as vestibules, stairwells, etc. Available in either Almond or White with a polyester epoxy powder coat painted finish. The front panel is constructed of 20 gauge steel. The wall box is designed for recessing into either frame or masonry walls and contains knockouts for wiring connections. The fan motor is totally enclosed and factory lubricated complete with a black anodized 5 blade mixed flow aluminum fan. The fan delay is a bi-metallic snap action type. The heater is a standard double poll built-in thermostat with provision for low voltage relay and remote wall stat if required. Unit is suitable for use with remote line voltage wall thermostat. The automatic fan delay activates when unit cycles off.