No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fantech HRV – SHR200 Heat Recovery Ventilator 195 CFM
1,386.55 CAD (-14%)
• Airflow up to 195 cfm @ 0.4" PS serves 2 to 5-bedroom homes
• Side port connections
• Compatible with Fantech's low-voltage controls
- HRV with side port connection from Fantech for low-cost home renovations. The SHR 200 is perfect for projects that need increased efficiency because it is built for applications requiring higher static pressure.
- The system exhausts an equivalent volume of dirty air while continuously supplying a dwelling with fresh air. If the house has an air conditioning system, the incoming air is pre-cooled in the summer and the heat from the outgoing air is used to temper the fresh air in the winter to reduce energy expenses. Because the SHR 200 has automatic defrost features, you can use your HRV all year round.
- At a temperature of 23°F (-5°C) or lower in the external air, a predetermined defrost procedure begins. To increase the efficiency of the defrost procedure, the supply blower is turned off and the exhaust blower is switched to high speed. The cycle then resumes and the device goes back to regular operation.