Fujitsu RLBX 30000 – 36000 BTU, Wall Mounted Single Zone Mini Split 19 SEER Ductless Heat Pump
$4,852.00 – $5,998.99 (-6%)
- The RLXB outdoor condenser uses an inverter to drive the compressor, allowing it to match its output to the amount of heating or cooling required by a space, even as conditions change. This enables the system to maintain a more stable temperature.
- Auto Restart and reset. Weekly Timer, 24 Hour timer option as well.
- 5-Years Parts and 7-Years Compressor Warranty. Wireless Remote control with sleep feature, auto mode, dry, quiet, and economy modes.
- Inverter Technology
- System 18RLB is ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Clean Air
- Quiet Operation
- Wireless Remote Controller
- Washable Panel Filter
- Smart System: Auto Mode
- Humidity Control
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to purchase this product, we would need assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Technician/The Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for your cooperation.
Fujitsu has been providing efficient and responsible heating and air conditioning solutions for decades. Their experience and dedication can be seen in the RLXB wall-mounted mini-split system. If you are looking to provide heating and cooling for an individual space, or supplement existing heating and air conditioning equipment, the 30RLXB mini-split system is a reliable and efficient choice. This system is designed to provide effective heating and cooling on a budget. The Fujitsu RLXB is an excellent addition to any home or business.
Stylish, slim, and elegant, these popular wall-mounted units are designed for single rooms. Indoor units have a clean, aesthetic design and are small but mighty and shorter in length than competing units, helping them blend into any room. These 19 SEER heat pump systems now feature Inverter technology, environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, both heating and cooling operation, quiet mode, and easy maintenance.
- Inverter Technology, through advanced technology, Inverter air conditioners are more economical to operate and quieter to run than conventional units. They are smoother and more stable in operation and reach the desired temperature more quickly than conventional air conditioners. The Inverter component allows the outdoor unit to vary its speed and output to match the required capacity of the indoor unit. Thus, the Inverter model can achieve 30% more operating efficiency than conventional models and therefore, is much less expensive to run.
- Quiet Operation, Wall-mounted systems include an extra quiet fan speed (“Quiet Mode”) to make sure that you are not disturbed.
- Wireless Remote Controller, Comfort control is at your fingertips with the standard wireless remote controller.
- Washable Panel Filter, the removable and washable panel filter is an effective air cleanser, removing mold & dust from the environment. Cleaning of the indoor unit itself is simple due to the design and shape of the casing.
- Smart System: Auto Mode
- When the system is initially turned on, the fan speed is HIGH to reach the set temperature as quickly as possible. The fan speed will automatically adjust downward as the room begins to reach the set temperature.
- Humidity Control, this system features Dry Mode, which helps to control humidity levels, even when cooling may not be needed.