No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Grundfos 98420224 UP 10-16 A PM BU/LC Comfort PM AutoAdapt Recirculation Pump
- Unique AUTOADAPT feature saving up to 48% heat energy and 96% motor energy compared with a standard pump in continuous operation
- Automatic weekend and vacation detection
- Automatic legionella eliminating operation (if supported from the system)
- Quick and simple electrical installation due to the highly reliable ALPHA plug
- Easy maintenance and cleaning through the easy-to-separate pump head fitting almost all competitor pump housings
The high-efficiency Grundfos Comfort PM range is a product for domestic hotwater re-circulation with lead free drinking water suitable pump housing for single- and two-family houses powered by a high efficiency single-phase, 12-pole, permanent-magnet motor. The AUTOADAPT function has been developed for domestic hot-water systems with hot-water tanks as primary heating source. In domestic hot-water systems with integrated temperature control functionality for raising and lowering the temperature on the recirculation pipe, Grundfos recommends using the COMFORT BX or COMFORT B models. To get the full advantages of the COMFORT AUTO model with the AUTOADAPT feature, Grundfos recommends installing the pump in systems with hot water storage tanks.