Grundfos 99452459 (old part number 595916) UP15-10SU7P/LC Instant Hot Water Comfort Recirculation System 9H with NEW Digital Timer
- Retrofit solution- no return line required. Compatible with all Grundfos line cord products
- Can save up to 12,000 gallons of year in a typical household
- Includes timer, 10ft line cord, thermal bypass valve and hose kit
- Installs in less than two hours
- Battery back up to maintain settings if power is lost
PLEASE CONTACT US TO DETERMINE IF THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK FOR YOUR APPLICATION. The Grundfos Comfort System brings both comfort and savings to the retrofit market without the need for a dedicated return line. Now updated with the introduction of the easily programmable digital timer with battery backup, the Comfort System offers more flexibility and reliability to the homeowner. The stainless steel circulator with timer, installed at the water heater, helps pull water back to be heated and recirculated. The thermostatically controlled comfort valve, installed at the farthest fixture from the water heater, helps regulate the flow from hot water line to the cold-water line.The Grundfos Comfort System is the ultimate in comfort and convenience as hot water is instantly available at sinks, appliances and bathroom faucets throughout the household.