Goodman 6 Ton GSZC Series, 76 dBs, 16 SEER Single-Stage Heat Pump, GSZ160601
- Heat pump has a high-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor with a high-density foam compressor sound blanket.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application with expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics for better analysis.
- Built in set-up capable with two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit.
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes with color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up.
- SmartShift technology with short-cycle protection to make sure of quiet, reliable defrost.
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier, transformer, suction-line accumulator, compressor crankcase heater, high-capacity muffler, coil and ambient temperature sensors.
- High- and low-pressure switches with a quiet ECM-style condenser fan motor with efficient cabinet features.
- DSZC180481 heat pump is AHRI Certified and ETL Listed.
- Sound control top design with a heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet.
- Appliance-quality powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval wire fan discharge, grille steel louver coil guard baked on powder paint finish.
- Product Warranty: Warranty of limited lifetime on compressor with 10 year unit replacement and 10 Year Limited Warranty on Parts.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product is being installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the technician/The Company is registered to install this Product.
Goodman provide reliable heat pumps at an affordable price. This GSZC16 line of heat pumps offers highly efficient performance with a minimum SEER rating of 13. The GSZC160601 comprises of high density foam compressor sound blanket. It also features smartly designed high and low pressure switches. Goodman provides purely rust-resistant coated screws in the product to prevent damage of the pump.