No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Hayward 350000 BTU Forced Draft H-Series Swimming Pool Heater, Natural Gas, H350FDN
- Our patented single header “V” baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation. All Hayward heat exchangers are now constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity even in salt-based, high flow or aggressive water chemistry environments.
- Easy-to-read LED Control Panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service.
- New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions for improved reliability.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the technician/The Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for cooperation.
Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Heater combines industry-leading hydraulic performance; environmentally responsible Low NOx emissions and a standard cupro nickel heat exchanger with a low profile appearance, lighter weight design, independent left of right side electric , water and gas connections plus 20″ x 2.5″ CPVC union connections to to provide the ultimate installation flexibility for new or existing equipment pads.
Forced Draft Brochure – H350FDN
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Totally Managed’ cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards