Hayward Universal H-Series Low Nox 300 000 BTU Propane Pool Heater – H300FDP
- New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber eliminating all outside weather variables affecting the heating performance
- Patented single header “v” baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-art finn plate heat exchanger with cupro nickel
- Easy-to-read LED control panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service.
H300FDP BTUs: 300000 BTUs, Fuel Type: Propane Features: -Low nox heater.-Available in several BTUs.-Available in Natural Gas or Propane fuel type.-Performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions for improved reliability.-Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate.-Eliminating all outside weather variables that can affect the heating performance.-Patented single header ”V” baffle design heat exchangers.-Constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity.-Easy-to-read L.E.D.-Control Panel provides digital temperature readout.-Diameter plumbing systems with 2” x 2.5” CPVC unions. Warranty: -1 year warranty.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Totally Managed’ cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards