No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Honeywell SV9510K2539 Upgraded Replacement for Furnace Smart Gas Valve
- The control communicates directly with the ST9160 Electronic Fan Timer (EFT) in typical forced warm air furnace applications
- It can directly interface with the appropriate power supplies and a system thermostat for additional appliance applications
- When controlled directly by a thermostat, the control does not provide a post purge function, as power to the control is removed when the thermostat call for heat ends
- This system is suitable for a wide range of fan-assisted combustion, gas-fired appliances including furnaces, rooftop furnaces, boilers
- Direct Hot Surface Ignition Smart Valve Control. Slow Opening. Set 3.5″ WC. 17 sec HSI Warm-Up
The Smart Valve System Controls combine gas flow control and electronic direct main burner ignition sequencing functions into a single unit. The ignition source is 120V hot surface igniter lighting the main burner flame. Provides all gas ignition safety functions by controlling gas flow, ignition source, and a 120 Vic combustion air blower. The control also monitors the appliance airflow proving switch circuit and limit string to assure proper appliance operation. The Smart Valve System Controls provide prep urge, post purge and timed trial for ignition with multiple ignition trials and auto reset from lockout. Diagnostic LED indicates system status.