Mitsubishi MXZ-3C24NA2-U1 Multi-Split Ductless Heat Pump Outdoor Unit- 24000 BTU with 3 Wall Mount Mini Split Air Conditioner 3- 9000 BTU Each
- Precision Temperature Control Technology: This outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. By adjusting compressor speed and refrigerant flow, these components provide precise temperature control and incredible efficiency. Low and negative ambient temperatures don’t bother the MXZ-3C24NAHZ2. It is rated for 100% heating capacity at 5 degrees F and continues to provide heating in outdoor conditions
- All of these systems are ENERGY STAR rated providing excellent energy efficiency while possibly lowering your energy bill.
- The MSZ-FH09NA’s i-see Sensor 3D monitors its zone for fluctuations in temperature. If it detects an underserved area, the MSZ-FH09NA will temporarily direct airflow to that zone. It also enters energy saving mode if no human heat signatures are detected. Mitsubishi’s hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
- Indoor Unit: MSZ-FH09NA-U1: Heating Capacity- 10,900 BTU/H , Cooling Capacity- 9,000 BTU/H. Outdoor Unit Heating Capacity: 25,000 Btu/h , Cooling Capacity: 22,000 Btu/h
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Technician/The Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for cooperation.
Contact Us for Price at 289-999-2334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The MXZ-3C24NA2 is an outdoor condenser for use in multi-zone mini split applications. It supports up to three indoor units, allowing you to create a custom zoned heating and cooling system based entirely around the specific needs of your home. With a broad range of compatible indoor units and efficiency-boosting inverter technology, the MXZ-3C24NA2 is a smart addition for nearly any home.
|Dimensions||35 × 22 × 38 m|