No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Moisture Exhaust Hoods – Made in Canada – Model # EH1487
679.00 CAD – 2,279.00 CAD
- TAIMCO Supply the exhaust hoods alone, Each hood is custom-fit for the tank or workstation.
- TAIMCO exhaust hoods are ideally suited for corrosive or volatile exhausts: mists, vapors, gases, aerosols, and fine particulate.
- Standard features include a low-maintenance design, All exhaust hoods can be equipped with activated carbon or HEPA filtration. We Supplied the exhaust hoods alone, or with duct assemblies and integral fans. Each hood is custom-fit for the tank or workstation.
- TAIMCO exhaust hoods are designed to collect and exhaust heat, moisture, dust, fumes, vapors, grease, oils, chips, particles, paint, or engine exhaust from industrial, manufacturing, and chemical processing applications.
- Canopy, barrel, and fume hoods are available in standard or custom fabrications to specific customer requirements. With a complete Plasma and weld shop, the possibilities are endless.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Strength and durability improvements: Additionally, projects with custom metal fabrication have more strength and durability. Parts created especially for a project are more durable than generic ones. The lifespan of the finished product is frequently increased because of this technique.
- Saving time and money: Custom metal fabrication at Taimco can save time, money, and effort in a variety of ways for any project. It reduces the number of errors that frequently need to be corrected later, eliminates unplanned costs related to flawed measures, and can be tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- Getting Creative: The innovative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication results in a distinctive finished product. There aren’t many limitations on what may be done with this approach, thus creativity is virtually limitless.
SKU: EH1487 Categories: Exhaust Hoods, Industrial Metal Fabrication Tags: activated carbon, aluminum channel, aluminum welding, aluminum welding near me, Bar Bending, barrel hoods, c-channel steel, Canopy hoods, car struts, commercial exhaust fan, commercial hood cleaning, commercial kitchen hood, commercial vent hood, common steel shapes, conduit bender, Custom Metal Fabrication, custom-fit, duct assemblies, exhaust fan, exhaust hoods, exhaust pipe bender, fabrication of stainless steel, fabrication of steel, fabrication welding, front struts, fume, fume hood, fume hoods, harbour freight tube bender, Heat exhaust, HEPA filtration, hood, hydraulic pipe bender, hydraulic tube bender, industrial engine exhaust, integral fans, kitchen exhaust fan, low-maintenance design, metal bending, metal forming, metal welding, mig welding aluminum, pipe bender harbour freight, Pipe Bending, Plasma and weld shop, press brake, rebar bending, sheet metal bender, sheet metal fabrication, shocks and struts, smaw, smaw welding, Spot Welding, square tube bender, steel bending, steel c-channel, steel channel, struts, TAIMCO, tig welding aluminum, tig welding stainless steel, tube bender, Tube Bending, welding stainless steel
- Exhaust hoods are designed to collect and exhaust heat, moisture, dust, fumes, vapours, grease, oils, chips, particles, paint, or engine exhaust from industrial, manufacturing, and chemical processing applications.
- Canopy, barrel, and slotted fume hoods are available in standard or custom fabrications to specific customer requirements. With Taimco’s complete Plasma Cutting and weld department, the possibilities are endless. Numerous materials and thicknesses are available.
- Exhaust and Ventilation become a necessity for all industries the right ventilation / Exhaust system is very important to properly exhaust your smoke, steam, heat, and Oduors for both health and safety reasons in creating a clean air environment for your patrons and staff. At Taimco, we have been building and supplying Commercial Ventilation and Exhaust Canopies that meet Canadian Standards of safety and performance.
- All our hoods are custom-made, meeting the health and fire regulations for your industrial Factory or workshop while at the same time meeting the physical limitations of your space.
Industrial Exhaust Hood Code Requirements
Every Exhaust Hood must adhere to a variety of rules, regulations, and codes to operate legally, these regulations are essential for preventing hazards and maintaining air quality in a commercial setting,
Exhaust hoods are essential in laboratories and industrial applications for removing, fumes, mists, vapours, aerosols, particulates, hazardous substances, and polluting contaminants, there are different types of Hoods, Back shelf Hoods, Wall Style Canopy Hoods, Island Style Canopy hoods, Non-Filtered Hoods, Condensate Hoods.
- The Hood CFM Capacity, there is a detailed engineering study for finding the CFM required to be moved by the hood but there is another much easier way to calculate the CFM of a hood CFM is equal to the area of the hood in (square feet) multiplied by 90.
- Type II hoods shall be installed above Machines and appliances that produce heat or moisture and do not produce grease or smoke as a result of the cooking process, except where the heat and moisture load from such appliances are incorporated into the HVAC system design or into the design of a separate removal system. Type II hoods shall be installed above all appliances that produce products of combustion and do not produce grease or smoke as a result of the cooking process.
- Type II hoods are used to exhaust the excess heat produced by ovens, pasta cookers and commercial machines and appliances.
- Exhaust hoods, also referred to as condensate hoods, help remove excess heat from the air, creating a more comfortable work environment for the individuals working nearby.
- At a rate of 0.70 CFM per square foot. For the purpose of determining the floor area required to be exhausted, each individual appliance that is not required to be installed under a Type II hood shall be considered as occupying not less than 100 sq. ft. The such additional square footage shall be provided with exhaust at a rate of 0.70 cfm per square foot.
For more information and assistance regarding Equipments Steel Bases please contact us at:
There are no reviews yet.