No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Navien NCB-190/060H 160/60MBTU High Efficiency Condensing Combi-Boiler
NCB-190/060H premium features and benefits:
- A dual Venturi system creates better combustion control and turndown ratio and easy field gas conversions.
- Durable dual-condensing stainless steel heat exchangers recover extra heat for maximum efficiency
- Advanced user interface with Setup Wizard is made easy with the backlit panel, click-wheel control, and intuitive text.
- Easily accessible built-in DHW module includes integrated boiler pump, flow adjustment valve, DHW stainless steel heat exchanger, mixing valve, and 3-way valve.
- Smart controls LCD display, quick dial wheel & Setup Wizard
- Advanced stainless steel dual heat exchangers
- 15:1 DHW and up to 5.5:1 heating TDR
- Field convertible gas system (NG/LP) up to 10,100 ft.
- Capable of cascading up to 15 NPE water heaters
- Capable of common venting up to 7 NPE water heaters
- Built-in 3 zone pumps and 3 zone valves powered connections
- 2” venting up to 65′ and 3” venting up to 150′
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to purchase this product, we would need assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Technician/Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for your cooperation.
Contact Us for Price at 289-999-2334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||17.3″ W x 29.3″ H x 12.8″ D (43.9cm W x 74.4cm H x 32.5cm D)|
|Boiler weight||87 lbs (39.5 kg)|
|Boiler Weight With Water||93 lbs (42.2 kg)|
|Installation type||Indoor wall-hung|
|Venting type||Forced draft direct vent|
|Natural gas supply pressure (from source)||3.5 ” WC to 10.5 ” WC|
|Propane gas supply pressure (from source)||8 ” WC to 13.5 ” WC|
|Natural gas manifold pressure (min-max)||-0.01 ” WC to -0.31 ” WC|
|Propane gas manifold pressure (min-max)||-0.04 ” WC to -0.33 ” WC|
|Connection sizes||Gas inlet|
|Power supply||Main supply||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Maximum power consumption||Up to 15 amperes|
|Materials||Casing||Cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Heat exchanger||stainless steel|
|Venting||Exhaust||2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, approved polypropylene 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class III, A/B/C) 2″ or 3″ stainless steel|
|Intake||2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, polypropylene 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class III, A/B/C) 2″ or 3″ stainless steel|
|Vent clearances||0″ to combustibles|
|Safety Devices||Flame Rod, APS, Ignition operation detector, water temperature high limit switch, exhaust temperature high limit sensor, water pressure sensor, burner|
|Temperature setting range||86 – 140 °F (30 – 60 °C) (up to 0 °F ( °C) when setting the parameter)|
There are no reviews yet.