No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Navien NPE150S2 350 W 120V 12000 btu/hr Residential Tankless Water Heater
NPE-150S2 premium features and benefits
- 2″ PVC venting up to 75 feet. Low exhaust gas temperatures allow the use of PVC (including schedule 40 PVC), CPVC, polypropylene (rigid and flexible), and stainless steel venting saving time and costs. Vent Installation Detector (VID) for added safety.
- Dual Venturi for field gas conversions. A dual Venturi system creates better combustion control and turndown ratio.
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers for added durability.
- EZNav Multi-line control with built-in intuitive software.
- 1/2″ gas pipe capability up to 24′ (subject to local codes). Cuts installation time, no need to install new gas lines for retrofit applications.
- ½” gas pipe capable of up to 24′
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2″ venting up to 75′
- Cascading capable
- EZNav multi-line control panel
- Built-in HotButton control panel
- Common vent up to 12 units
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to purchase this product, we would need assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Technician/Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for your cooperation.
Contact Us for Price at 289-999-2334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Heat Capacity (input)||Natural gas||18,000 – 120,000 BTU/h|
|Propane||18,000 – 120,000 BTU/h|
|Efficiency ratings||UEF (NG & LP)||0.93|
|Flow rate (DHW)||35°F temp rise||6.8 GPM (25.7 l/m)|
|45°F temp rise||5.3 GPM (20.1 l/m)|
|67°F temp rise||3.4 GPM (12.9 l/m)|
|Dimensions||17.3″ W x 27.4″ H x 13.2″ D (43.9cm W x 69.6cm H x 33.5cm D)|
|Boiler weight||62 lbs (28.1 kg)|
|Installation type||Indoor or outdoor wall-hung|
|Venting type||Forced draft direct-vent|
|Water pressure||15-150 PSI (1.055-10.545 kg/cm2)|
|Natural gas supply pressure (from source)||3.5 ” WC to 10.5 ” WC|
|Propane gas supply pressure (from source)||8 ” WC to 13 ” WC|
|Natural gas manifold pressure (min-max)||-0.04 ” WC to -0.4 ” WC|
|Propane gas manifold pressure (min-max)||-0.03 ” WC to -0.4 ” WC|
|Minimum flow rate||0.5 GPM (1.893 l/m)|
|Connection sizes||Cold water inlet||3/4″ NPT|
|Hot water outlet size||3/4″ NPT|
|Gas inlet||3/4″ NPT|
|Power supply||Main supply||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Maximum power consumption||200 W (max 2 A), 350 W (max 4 A) with external pump connected|
|Materials||Casing||Cold rolled carbon steel|
|Heat exchangers||Primary heat exchanger: stainless steel Secondary heat exchanger: stainless steel|
|Venting||Exhaust||2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, approved polypropylene and stainless steel 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class II, A /B/C)|
|Intake||2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, approved polypropylene and stainless steel 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class II, A /B/C)|
|Vent clearances||0″ to combustibles|
|High elevations||10,100 feet for both NG or LP gas. Please refer to Installation Manual for additional details and instructions.|
|Safety Devices||Flame rod, APS, ignition operation detector, water temperature high limit switch, exhaust temperature high limit sensor, power surge fuse, burner high limit fuse, vent installation detector (VID)|
There are no reviews yet.