No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Navien NPE240A2 350 W 120V 199000 btu/hr Residential Tankless Water Heater
NPE-240A2 premium features and benefits:
- Dual Venturi for field gas conversions. A dual Venturi system creates better combustion control and turndown ratio.
- ComfortFlow NPE-A2 built-in recirculation system. The patented ComfortFlow system is the first to include a buffer tank, recirculation pump, and fine-tuned controls in a tankless water heater.
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers for added durability.
- ½” gas pipe capable of up to 24′
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2″ venting up to 75′
- Cascading capable
- EZNav multi-line control panel
- Built-in HotButton control panel
- Common vent up to 12 units
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to purchase this product, we would need assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the Technician/Company is registered to install this Product. Thanks for your cooperation.
Contact Us for Price at 289-999-2334 or email@example.com
|Heat Capacity (input)||Natural gas||13,300 – 199,900 BTU/h|
|Propane||13,300 – 199,900 BTU/h|
|Efficiency ratings||UEF (NG & LP)||0.95|
|Flow rate (DHW)||35°F temp rise||11.2 GPM (42.4 l/m)|
|45°F temp rise||8.7 GPM (32.9 l/m)|
|67°F temp rise||5.6 GPM (21.2 l/m)|
|Dimensions||17.3″ W x 27.4″ H x 13.2″ D (43.9cm W x 69.6cm H x 33.5cm D)|
|Boiler weight||77 lbs (34.9 kg)|
|Installation type||Indoor or outdoor wall-hung|
|Venting type||Forced draft direct-vent|
|Water pressure||15-150 PSI (1.055-10.545 kg/cm2)|
|Natural gas supply pressure (from source)||3.5 ” WC to 10.5 ” WC|
|Propane gas supply pressure (from source)||8 ” WC to 13 ” WC|
|Natural gas manifold pressure (min-max)||-0.03 ” WC to -0.96 ” WC|
|Propane gas manifold pressure (min-max)||-0.02 ” WC to -0.96 ” WC|
|Minimum flow rate||0.5 GPM (1.893 l/m), < 0.01 GPM (0.04 l/m) option*|
|Connection sizes||Cold water inlet||3/4″|
|Hot water outlet size||3/4″|
|Power supply||Main supply||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Maximum power consumption||200 W (max 2 A), 350 W (max 4 A) with external pump connected|
|Materials||Casing||Cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Heat exchangers||Primary heat exchanger: stainless steel Secondary heat exchanger: stainless steel|
|Venting||Exhaust||2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, approved polypropylene and stainless steel 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class II, A /B/C)|
|Intake||2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, approved polypropylene and stainless steel 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class II, A /B/C)|
|Vent clearances||0″ to combustibles|
|High elevations||10,100 feet for both NG and LP gas. Please refer to Installation Manual for additional details and instructions.|
|Safety Devices||Flame rod, APS, ignition operation detector, water temperature high limit switch, exhaust temperature high limit sensor, power surge fuse, burner high limit fuse, vent installation detector (VID)|
There are no reviews yet.