No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
NU-Air – NU 1200 F-P Light Commercial HRV with Fan Shut Down Defrost 1075 cfm
4,299.00 CAD (-9%)
- NU-Air – NU 1200 F-P Light Commercial HRV with Fan Shut Down Defrost 1075 cfm @ 0.4
- Two forward curve blowers work to bring fresh air into the space and exhaust an equal amount of stale air.
- Incoming fresh air is filtered before flowing through the heat exchange core.
- Warm fresh air is distributed through an independent ductwork system or an existing air distribution system.
- Stale, humid air flows through the cross-flow heat exchanger and transfers the heat to the incoming fresh air.
This heat recovery ventilator (HRV) provides fresh air to a conditioned space while exhausting an equal amount of stale air. Heat energy is transferred from one air stream to the other within a non-contact cross flow heat exchanger.
There are no reviews yet.