No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Perfect Aire 3PAMSHQC09 9,000 BTU Mini-Split Quick Connect KIT Heat pump, 19.5 SEER
1,510.00 CAD (-5%)
- Mini-Split Quick Connect Kit includes: Wall Unit, Outdoor Unit, Cable, and Line Set
- 24-hour on/off timer, Compressor Heating Belt, Self-Diagnostic Function, Auto and Sleep Modes
- Full function remote control with Follow Me portable thermostat technology for total room coverage
- Dimensions: Indoor Unit: 31-1/2″ x 7-2/5″ x 11-3/5″ and Outdoor Unit: 30-3/10″ x 11-4/5″ x 21-4/5″
- Important Notes: This kit is a perfect supplemental heating option and should not be used as a sole heat source. Minimum operating ambient temperature is -15°C (5°F). In order to protect the compressor, the unit will shut off at lower temperatures.
- Effectively cools and heats multiple zones, even at extremely cold temperatures down to -22℉
- 360 Air Flow Panel
- Heat Pump
- Refrigerant Leakage Detection
- Remote with Follow Me Option
Whether you’re looking for innovative cooling or supplemental heating power, this Perfect Aire Quick Connect Mini-Split has your back, all without the need for ducts. Flexible, zoned cooling and heating can be yours with this 9,000 BTU mini-split, designed to cool spaces up to 350 – 500 sq. ft. Delivering maximum comfort, efficiency, and temperature control, this system is the perfect solution for year-round comfort with primary cooling on those hot, summer days and supplemental heating for those annoying cold spots. Even better, our innovative line set attachments allow for do-it-yourself installation — no extra refrigerant required or system evacuation necessary. This system can be set up within hours so you can start feeling cool comfort right away. Once installed, easily control your comfort with programmable modes, a smart mobile application, and a handy remote that acts like a portable thermostat.
Please note: The Seller does not provide Perfect Aire Warranty services at a store level. All warranty claims and inquiries must go through Perfect Aire directly. Have on hand: – The serial number and model number of the unit – A detailed description of the warranty claim – Proof of purchase