No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Plasma Cut Metal Stair Railing Panel – Hand Railing | Decorative Modern Railing | Made In Canada | Model # SRP1115
149.99 CAD – 179.99 CAD
Taimco Railing panels add an Artistic Accent to the Decor of any indoor space. by adding our stunning Plasma – cut metal Railing panels your staircase can become a beautiful piece. our designs can turn a simple staircase into a masterpiece.
all our panels are made to size, We Can adjust our panels to fit your project and needs, Our highly customized and made-to-measure Plasma cut railing panels can be inserted into an existing wood-framed staircase or could be entirely replaced by a full metal art railing. Full replacement would include metal posts, panels and handrails.
We worked internationally with some of Canada’s leading custom home builders and hotel chains and also transformed neighborhoods, parks, and recreational areas with Our designs.
Our Plasma metal panels could be of different shapes and sizes (Up to 5 ft x 10 ft) to meet your project. the benefit of having everything built and made to size and design makes the same panel pattern can be used for multiple areas in the house giving the same theme as a privacy screen, railing, deck Railing, wall art and even a Driveway Gate.
We Price this Product by linear Foot long and 36″ Standard Height, for pricing your project you can download the form, fill it, and email it back to us: Stair-Measuring-Template
SKU: SRP1115 Category: Stair Railing Panels Tags: aluminum rails, handrail, indoor stair railings, iron balusters, iron railings, iron stair railing, metal balusters, metal deck railing, metal handrails, metal handrails for stairs, metal porch railing, metal railing, metal spindle staircase, metal stair railing, modern stair railing, stair handrail, stair railing, wrought iron railing, wrought iron stair railing
- Create a private and secure boundary for your children and pets in your backyard pool area.
- Powder coated and a high gloss for a longer life span.
- Zinc Plated and gloss black powder coat finish provides the metal fence panel with added durability.
- Patented pin-hinge hidden system eliminates visible fasteners.
- Easy design makes adjustments simple when installing on sloping terrain.
- Does not feature picket-to-rail connection points.
- Simple bracket design speeds the installation.
- The attractive finish of this privacy fence panel will complement your pleasant backyard.
- We make/Provide the metal panels only; Wood handrails crown, Wood Posts and wood Mold is not included.
Measure Your Stair Railing
5 Easy Steps For Measuring
- Step 1 – Measure the overall height. The overall height is the distance from the floor or landing at the top of the set of stairs to the floor/landing at the bottom of the set of stairs.
- Step 2 – Measure the overall length. When determining the overall length, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of the nosing on the first tread at the bottom of the staircase to the edge of the nosing on the floor/landing at the top of the staircase.
- Step 3 – Length of nosing. To obtain the length of the nosing, measure the top edge of the nosing of the first tread to the top edge of the floor/landing nose. Do not confuse this measurement with the overall length.
- Step 4 – Depth of finished tread. To obtain this measurement, measure the length of one finished tread (from front to back).
- Step 5 – Height of finished tread. To obtain this measurement, measure the height of a riser from the base tread to the tread of the next stair above it.
- you can download the form, fill it, and email it back; Stair-Measuring-Template