No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Plasma Cutting is one of the most efficient ways of cutting metal with a high level of accuracy. It also produces burr-free parts and requires minimal operator intervention.
- The benefits are maximum productivity and quick turnaround times without compromising quality.
- TAIMCO Plasma cutting processes are very efficient and low cost which enables us to offer competitive pricing to our customers.
- Our Fab cut Plasma Hi Definition can cut mild steel from 0.02″ (0.644 MM) to 1″ (25,4 MM) thickness, our team can work with you on your project to help your need and make sure it’s done right on time.
- It’s the best way to cut medium-thickness stainless steel and aluminum.
- It is able to cut through all conductors. Only ferrous metals can be cut with flame cutting, despite the fact that it is also effective for thick metals.
Does your project require plasma cutting? Taimco Inc. is your best place for all your cutting needs. Our Fab Cut High-Definition Plasma Table will cut all what you need Steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, and aluminum. We are capable of cutting 24 gauge up to 1 inch thick with Hi accuracy. Our new technology machines can take on any projects. To request a quote, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 289-999-2334 to speak with one of our team.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Versatility: The adaptability of custom metal fabrication is one of its greatest advantages. Many different tasks can only be completed with this method since it can produce pieces in unusually unique shapes, sizes, angles, and configurations.
- Dealing with Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication at Taimco. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovative and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
SKU: N/A Categories: Industrial Metal Fabrication, Plasma Cutting Tags: aluminum welding, arc welder, burr-free parts, CNC plasma cutter, Custom Metal Fabrication, exact specifications, experienced fabricator, ferrous metals, flame cutting, flux core welding, harbour freight welders, Hypertherm plasma cutter, laser cutting, laser cutting near me, laser cutting service, laser welding, medium-thickness stainless steel and aluminum, metal laser cutter, MIG welder, mild steel, miller plasma cutting, miller welders, minimal operator intervention, plasma cutter for sale, Plasma Cutting, plasma cutting tables, Plasma Hi Deff, plasma tables, quality, quick turnaround, spot welder, stick welding, TAIMCO Plasma cutting, TIG welding, tube cutting, welders near me, welding, welding hoods, welding rig, welding shops near me, welding supplies, welding supplies near me, welding table
- Plasma cutting is a process that utilizes an optimized nozzle orifice to constrict a very high-temperature, ionized gas so that it can be used to melt and sever sections of electrically conductive metals. The plasma arc melts the metal, and the high-velocity gas removes the molten materials.
- Plasma is an electrically conductive gas. The ionization of gases causes the creation of free electrons and positive ions among the gas atoms. When this occurs, the gas becomes electrically conductive with current-carrying capabilities. Thus, it becomes plasma.
- As plasma is electrically conductive, the workpiece is connected to the ground through the cutting table. As the plasma arc contacts the metal, its high temperature melts it. At the same time, the high-speed gases blow away the molten metal.
- A plasma cutter is a welding machine that operates by sending an electric arc through a gas–oxygen, nitrogen, argon, or shop air–passing through a constricted opening.
- At Taimco, we take all standard and custom plasma cutting jobs at a level up with our quality control procedures and advanced solutions to address any industrial purpose. With this innovative technology best suited for a variety of metals, we combine our rapid fabrication process and customer service to ensure your cutting job completes at affordable pricing with maximum satisfaction.
- Plasma is also called the fourth state of matter (the other three are the well-known solid, liquid and gaseous states).It is ionized gas consisting primarily of positive ions and electrons (negative particles).
- Since the starting material is gas with no electric charge, plasma contains approximately the same number of particles with positive and negative charges, so it outwardly appears to be electrically neutral. However, due to its structure it excellently conducts electricity.
- Gas can be ionized by receiving sufficient energy for the valence electrons (in simple words – electrons in the outer layer) to be able to break away from the atoms or molecules.
- Atoms with fewer electrons have a positive charge and are called cations (particles with “extra” electrons are called anions).
- When the power supply stops, the cations combine with the electrons back into gas. The most commonly used form of energy is thermal energy.
- The main function of the plasma torch is to generate an oriented stream of plasma that melts the material in the cutting area. Direct or alternating electrical current or another type of discharge are most often used as an energy source for heating the gas. The most common are torches using DC because, compared to AC torches, they produce a more stable flame, are quieter, easier to operate, consume less electricity and electrode material and are subject to somewhat smaller thermal wear, In the torch, there is a nozzle, from which a stream of inert gas or air flows.
- The nozzle also serves as a cathode. The anode can be the cut material, if it is conductive, or it can also be located in the torch. An electric arc is created between the electrodes, which heats the flowing gas to a very high temperature and part of the gas is subsequently converted to plasma. High speed of the gas flow ensures removal of the molten material from the cutting area.
- the Plasma torches are Air or water-cooled. The basic design has several variants. In addition to conventional torches, dual torches are also used, where secondary auxiliary shielding gas flows around the plasma stream and separates the cutting area from the atmosphere, thus allowing a cleaner cut. Auxiliary gas can be replaced by water, which in addition to protecting the cutting area can also cool it. Special designs are used for high precision cutting of thinner materials etc.
- We Use plasma, most often, plasma is used to cut plates and sheets of steel and other metals, although it is possible to cut other materials as well, including non-conductive. It is commonly used for thicknesses to about 25.4 mm. It can be used for manual cutting or in CNC cutting machines.
- Plasma cutters are used to perform cutting and gouging operations, with the average hand-held system capable of cutting a maximum metal thickness of about 1 inch. Plasma typically requires a source of compressed air and a substantial amount of electrical power.
For more information and assistance please contact us at: