No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1″ Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- PLEASE PROVIDE MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER OF YOUR WATER HEATER IF YOU NEED US TO DETERMINE CORRECT GAS VALVE PART NUMBER!
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c; tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.