No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Reznor-UDZ60NTE, UDZ Series Natural Gas, Separated Combustion Unit Heater, 60000 BTU
- 82 – 83% Thermal Efficiency, 50-60°F Rise range.
- Supply Voltage: 115V, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
- Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 9,000′ elevation).
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection, transformer for 24-volt controls with fan relay included on circuit board.
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors designed for low noise operation. 2-pt and 4-pt suspension- standard on all sizes.
- Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger with external terminal strip for 24-volt wiring.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the technician/The Company is registered to install this Product.
Reznor model UDZ60NTE unit heater highlights a scratch-resistant paint scheme with a two-tone black and white powder coated along with a single red louver. With clean rounded corners/edges and no visible screws or fasteners, UDX units provide superior performance and improve monitoring capabilities. Each size cabinet is suspended from 2 or 4 pt suspension, or an optional hanger kit for sizes 30-125 allows for ceiling mounting. Easy connecting control wiring with low voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet and no panels to remove. The unit come with integrated circuit board with 7 segment display and hinged door with 1/4 turn latch. A patented single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly with external pipe connection and full fan guard. The unit also come with LED diagnostic indicator lights to identify abnormalities in control functions.