No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Reznor-UDAS250, UDAS V3 Series Model Gas-Fired Separated Combustion Unit Heater, 250000 BTU
- 82 – 83% Thermal efficient, Tcore2 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger.
- 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection. Transformer for 24-volt controls.
- Single-stage natural gas valve with Improved cabinet design and less visible hardware.
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors – designed for low noise operation. 2-pt and 4-pt suspension – standard on all sizes.
- Designed for quiet operation with vibration isolated fan and venter motors.
- External thermostat terminal strip for easy wiring. and external gas connection.
- Full fan guard purely engineered for safety.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to Purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product will be installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping to make sure the technician/The Company is registered to install this Product.
Reznor V3 Series unit heaters have a refreshing new appearance with a glossy white cabinet finish and less visible hardware. Each size cabinet is easily suspended from either 2 or 4 suspension points. The low voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet makes connecting control wiring easy with no panels to remove. The addition of a G terminal to the strip, along with the new design of the circuit board, allows for fan only operation (without adding relays). All units have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet for easy gas service connection. The preeminent new internal feature is the Tcore2 heat exchanger and single burner combustion system. Other standard features include a single-stage gas valve, multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout, pressure switch to verify vent flow, resiliently isolated venter motor, venter wheel with improved housing, resiliently isolated axial fan and motor assembly, and a high temperature limit control. Operation is controlled through an integrated circuit board. The circuit board monitors heater operation and has LED diagnostic indicator lights to identify abnormalities in control functions. The V3 Series unit heaters are designed to provide all the features you expect in a Reznor heater plus improved efficiency, easier installation, and a new look – both inside and out. Look for the unique white unit with no visible front and bottom hardware, deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor heater.