No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ship Customizable Aluminum Ladders 60 & 75 Standard Degrees – Made in Canada – Model # SL1486
4,900.00 CAD – 9,800.00 CAD
- TAIMCO offers All types of Ship & Crossover Ladders, a supply of entirely bespoke systems to assist you with especially complex working at height problems.
- Provides easy roof or mezzanine access.
- Available at 60 & 75° standard angles. Other angles and custom designs are available upon request. Provides easy ladder-to-roof access to a flat or low parapet roof
- Lightweight and maintenance-free aluminum construction
- Non-spark, high-strength 6061-T6 alloy rungs and 6063-T5 alloy extrusions
- Standard floor-mounted bracket included. Options for seismic brackets are also available
- Rungs are capable of withstanding a 1,500 lb. load.
- Comes with a standard mill finish but can be anodized or powder coated to any colour or finish specified for an additional cost
- TAIMCO offers fall protection design, a supply of entirely bespoke systems to assist you with especially complex working at height problems.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Versatility: The adaptability of custom metal fabrication is one of its greatest advantages. Many different tasks can only be completed with this method since it can produce pieces in unusually unique shapes, sizes, angles, and configurations.
- Dealing with Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication at Taimco. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovative and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
Ship Aluminum Ladders:
Ship Ladders offer you the access that your personnel need in one easy-to-install product. You’ll find that a majority of our ship ladders or ship stairs are also sometimes known as crossover ladders because they can be configured to “cross over” mechanical equipment instead of just accessing a roof or mezzanine. It is common to see our aluminum ship ladders in water treatment plants, wineries, breweries, laboratories, food processing facilities and other environments are either exposed to weather or require frequent washing or sanitation.
- Our aluminum ship ladders can also be configured to connect two separate buildings or to cross over an expansion joint. In these cases.
- Our ship ladders can be supplied with a seismic bracket that allows for 1” movement.
Contact our team today to get the process started and you will quickly see how one small investment can continue to pay big dividends for you over the long term.
- Our ship ladders are constructed with lightweight, high-strength, non-spark, corrosion resistant and maintenance-free aluminum.
- Our ship ladders are supplied with code-compliant handrails and serrated treads for maximum strength and safety.
- We offer a standard mill finish for our ladders, we can also anodize or powder coat to any colour or finish specified for an additional cost.
- ship stairs are installed at a slope of 50° to 70° from the horizontal and have open risers with a vertical rise between tread surfaces of 6-1/2″ to 12″ (165 mm to 304 mm)
- have a minimum tread depth of 4″ (101 mm).
- have a minimum tread width of 18″ (457 mm).
- Click Here to learn more about the many benefits of using aluminum over steel in commercial and industrial ladder applications.
For more information and assistance please contact us at: