No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Stainless Steel Kitchen Countertops – Kitchen Island Stainless Steel Top – Made In Canada – Model # SSCT3209
149.00 CAD (-20%)
Taimco Stainless Steel Kitchen Countertops has a lot of uses in the kitchen usually when stainless Steel Appliances are what is going to be supplied, but there are many other uses. Stainless steel is a great countertop material, and if you have stainless steel appliances then you can have them match perfectly.
There are a wide variety of types of stainless steel kitchen countertops to choose from. In addition, stainless steel counters have different pros and cons, Stainless steel’s best characteristic is that it is extremely durable and resilient to almost anything. The type you eventually choose is determined by the individual project, based on the budget, style, experience level, and time frame.
Stainless steel will not be the cheapest product you can get when choosing the material for countertops but as mentioned before there are a lot of pros to having stainless steel. With good things comes a larger price tag, but it is worth it due to its durability and resiliency, this is why most commercial kitchens go with stainless steel for the entire kitchen.
We Price this Product Per Square Foot Based on SS 304 # 4 ( Hair Finish ) Gauge 16 ( 1.29 MM thickness ), Price will change for thicker material.
Please contact us to design and Price your project email@example.com, or call us at 2899992334.
- Stainless steel’s best characteristic is that it is extremely durable and resilient to almost anything this includes but is not limited to: water, heat, stains, etc.
- This is a product used in Residential and commercial kitchens due to its non-porous surface which means nothing can penetrate it – which makes cleanliness a taken care of factor.
- fit right into your home, the material is easy to work with and is custom made to your kitchen. This can include built-in backsplashes that will give an even more sanitary area (because no seams!) and sleek looks without any unsightly edges or caulking.
- the stainless steel countertops give a contemporary or industrial look with their sleek and shiny surface. Even in small spaces, a countertop would work since it is reflective and will give the appearance of a brighter, bigger space if lighted correctly. This is also affected by how shiny a stainless steel finish you buy.
- there are different levels of shine and how you can polish the surface for a shinier surface, or brush the surface for something a little duller, based on each space and desires.
There are no reviews yet.