No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
We are capable of stamping all kinds of metals, mild steel, stainless steel, and alloys. Our specialty is medium-duty stamping. We also make custom tools for your design and single-stage dies in-house. We also make custom tools for your design and single stage dies in-house.
- Whether we’re drawing a deep titanium cup or completing custom stamping part orders, we excel at big and small custom parts, such as small deep-drawn stainless steel parts, made from thin gauge specialty metals. We’ve produced everything from cones, cups, rings, terminals, brackets, washers, assemblies, and many more. We are experts in drawing and stamping specialty metals into unique shapes from 0.0001″ to 0.125″ thick.
- the Hydraulic Presses (40 ton) capacity we have operate with pressurized hydraulic fluid. While they operate at a slower rate than air presses or compound dies, they’re better suited for tougher metal materials. Whether you need industrial metal stamping or not, you can use hydraulic precision metal stamping solutions to shape a variety of products, including aerospace components, appliance parts, gear assemblies, small deep drawn stainless-steel parts, and more.
- Hydraulic Stamping / Punching is characterized by its versatility, giving the possibility of making several working functions like punching in metal sheets, flat bars, pipes, angles, U profiles, T profiles, UPN, and IPN… Bending, Cutting, inlaying, punching, pipe notching tube, embossing… it can be adapted to any kind of tooling.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Versatility: The adaptability of custom metal fabrication is one of its greatest advantages. Many different tasks can only be completed with this method since it can produce pieces in unusually unique shapes, sizes, angles, and configurations.
- Dealing with Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication at Taimco. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovative and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
SKU: N/A Categories: Industrial Metal Fabrication, Stamping Tags: alloy Stamping, competitive pricing, Custom Metal Fabrication, custom metal stamping, custom tools, experienced fabricator, letter stamps for metal, medium-duty stamping, metal stamping, metals stamping, mild steel Stamping, sheet stamping, stainless steel Stamping, Stamping, stamping gold, stamping presses, steel stamps
- Metal stamping is a manufacturing process in which coils or flat sheets of material are formed into specific shapes. Stamping encompasses multiple forming techniques such as blanking, punching, embossing, and progressive die stamping, to mention just a few. Parts use either a combination of these techniques or independently, depending on the piece’s complexity. In the process, blank coils or sheets get fed into a stamping press which uses tools and dies to form features and surfaces in the metal.
- Metal stamping is an excellent way to mass-produce various complex parts, from car door panels and gears to small electrical components used in phones and computers. Stamping processes are highly adopted in automotive, industrial, lighting, medical, and other industries.
- manufactures custom metal stampings in various materials, including copper, brass, stainless steel, and steel alloys. We offer production volumes of up to over one hundred stamping parts and maintain tight tolerances, all with competitive lead times. Please take advantage of our precision metal stamping service by starting an online quote at the top of this page.
- Our standard sheet metal stampings can make small, or medium.
- Please contact us with your inquiry firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 2899992334.
- Four Metals Most Commonly Used in Metal Stamping, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper & Brass.
- Best Metal thickness for metal stamping processing is 24-Gauge to 20-Gauge which is perfect, and it is available in brass, copper and sterling silver—a variety that’s sure to please!
- Typical sheet metal thicknesses used in stamping are 0.001 in. to 0.625 in. Although most stamping operations use sheet steel, special dies can cut and form steel bars up to 3 in. thick
- Common Metal Stamping Processes:
- Blanking. When required, blanking is the first step of the stamping process. …
- Piercing. If a part requires slots, holes, or other cutouts, piercing can be employed. …
- Air Bending.
- Bottoming and Coining.
- Pinch Trimming.
For more information and assistance regarding Equipment’s Steel Bases please contact us at:
There are no reviews yet.