No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Steel Awnings with Clear polycarbonate Plastic – Custome Sizes and Shapes – Made in Canada – Model # WA893
1,250.00 CAD – 2,200.00 CAD
- This is a fixed shutter-style product is made out of a beautiful commercial grade mill finish Steel that is powder-coated and will not rust.
- The powder-coating finishes are offered in black, prevent moisture and soil buildup on the frame, and (3) maintain a water-resistant barrier that allows for rain to roll off of the awning.
- The performance of the awning is durable and can withstand harsh winds and heavy snow.
- we guarantees quality and ensures that these stationary awnings have a long-lasting design and structure.
- A shutter-style awning Includes a commercial-grade powder-coated Steel frame.
- The middle support arm was included for additional support.
- Powder-coated matte finishes are available in black, all other colours are available upon request for a $ 299 extra Fee.
- Multiple sizes are available any customer size is available too.
- The awning projection arms are stationary and non-adjustable for greater stability.
- The stationary awning is non-adjustable.
- Please Contact Us for custom sizes and features of polycarbonate bullet-resistant type. either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +12899992334
- Steel awning is a roof-like cover that extends over a space to offer shade and shelter from rain, wind or snow.
- Steel awnings are found over the windows and doors of homes and commercial buildings.
- Metal is stronger and more durable than fabric. It cannot tear, stretch, fade, etc.
- Powder Coated protected Steel is protected from rust.
- Awnings are made of heavy-duty Steel; that makes it an ideal material for very large wall-mounted awning design.
For more information and assistance regarding Equipments Steel Bases please contact us at: