No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Steel Window Well Bar Grates | Powder Coated Steel | Rigid Grate Cover | Made in Canada – Model # WWC891
1,950.00 CAD – 3,800.00 CAD
- All steel window well grates are made tuff and durable to last long, and light enough to be lifted from the inside at the same time in case of emergency. Our grate is intended for a high-traffic area commercial-grade cover that will support up to 100 pounds per square foot.
- As a manufacturer, TAIMCO can offer any size grate and meet all local codes & standards.
- we used a sturdy Powder Coated Steel frame structure. The rust-free material is durable and, more importantly, lightweight for easy lifting the cover in case of an emergency.
- we are Custom-made to fit your well, our Steel window well grate cover provides superb drainage and protection against debris, Steep design for optimal drainage Rust-free Powder Coated Steel
- support a Quick-release lock system Hinged with a prop-up bar for easy opening, The model is very appropriate for rectangular concrete, timber, paver, and block wells. These wells are typically larger and need enhanced drainage, providing the perfect protection against heavy rain, snow, and even falling leaves.
- Safe for children are around literally at play, Nonetheless, the super slant cover supports up to 800lbs, Pets are also less inclined to lay down on top of it.
- the Price included the Well Cover Powder Coated, Framing Hinge, And Prop-Up Bar For Easy Open, and Locking System For The Cover.
- Please contact us for a personal consultation at 1-289-999-2334. Our sales team can help you choose the right product, measurement guides, installation guides, and much more.
- We can customize any size and any color powder-coat finish to match most paint colors.
- Can Provide Heavy-duty construction locks and escape hatches for large-sized grates.
- Shapes Available are square, rectangular, U-shaped, half-circle, and custom shapes Designed for metal, concrete, brick, timber, and other window wells
- Please Contact Us for custom sizes and features of polycarbonate bullet-resistant type. either by email at email@example.com or by calling us at +12899992334
Download Mesuring Guide
You Can download the form here Measuring Guide
- Building codes can vary from state to state and municipality to municipality, so you should always check your local building codes for any regulations about size and types of covers, as well as rules about window wells and egress.
- The well must extend 550 mm beyond the fully open window (for an out-swinging window) or beyond the wall (for an in-swinging window). The bottom of the window must also be no more than 1 m above the ground.
- Emergency escape and rescue openings Based upon your location and your city or local area building code even they are almost same for all north America.
- your state/county may have different requirements for basement egress and emergency escape codes.
- Discover your local requirements for an emergency exit from window wells, including, please note, due to the government’s constantly changing nature, please verify with your local county building inspector to double-check your code requirements before starting a project.
- We try to keep this database up to date as best as possible but express no warranties on the accuracy of information. Window well minimum size, Ladder requirements, Operational constraints.
For more information and assistance regarding Equipments Steel Bases please contact us at: