No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Taco 006-B4 Bronze Circulator Pump 3/4-Inch Sweat
- Standard High Capacity Output-Compact Design – Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption – Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design-Field Serviceable
- Self-Lubricating – No Mechanical Seal – Unmatched Reliability –Maintenance Free
- Cast Iron, Flanged or Bronze Construction with Sweat, Threaded or Union Connections
- This product runs using a 0.025 (1/40) horsepower motor
- Flow Range: 0-10 GPM; Head Range: 0-9 Feet.
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40F.
The TACO 006 is designed for circulating hot or chilled fresh water in open or closed loop applications. Typical uses include hydronic heating, domestic hot water recirculation, hydro-air heating/cooling, heat recovery units, water source heat pumps, drain down open loop solar systems and potable water applications. The unique, replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts and allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator. The compact, low power consumption design is ideal for high efficiency jobs.