No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- We have provided tube bending services for Agricultural & construction equipment: Ag and construction equipment manufacturers use bent tubing sections for tongue tubes, roll-over protection framing, discharge chutes, and tank supports.
- We do aluminum Tube bending for Signs, displays & exhibits applications.
- We do custom tube bending for all architectural roof designs, Canopies, and Balconies as for all decorative and structural applications.
- Custom tube bending Metal Rolled Products provides an effective way to gain the tube curvature that your project requires, there is Some of the direct benefits associated with custom tube bending
- Eliminates the need for joints and fixtures.
- Potential for leaks is virtually eliminated.
- Material integrity is maintained throughout the entire process.
- Advanced aesthetic quality.
- Eliminates sharp corners.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Getting Strength and durability improvements: Additionally, projects with custom metal fabrication have more strength and durability. Parts created especially for a project are more durable than generic ones. The lifespan of the finished product is frequently increased because of this technique.
- Saving time and money: Custom metal fabrication at Taimco can save time, money, and effort in a variety of ways for any project. It reduces the number of errors that frequently need to be corrected later, eliminates unplanned costs related to flawed measures, and can be tailored to meet specific demands and requirements.
- Getting Creative: The innovative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication results in a distinctive finished product. There aren’t many limitations on what may be done with this approach, thus creativity is virtually limitless.
SKU: N/A Categories: Industrial Metal Fabrication, Rolling & Forming Products, Tube Bending Tags: Agricultural & construction equipment, aluminum channel, aluminum welding, aluminum welding near me, Bar Bending, c-channel steel, car struts, common steel shapes, conduit bender, Custom Metal Fabrication, discharge chutes, displays, exhaust pipe bender, exhibits applications, fabrication of stainless steel, fabrication of steel, fabrication welding, front struts, harbour freight tube bender, hydraulic pipe bender, hydraulic tube bender, Industrial Metal Fabrication, metal bending, metal forming, metal welding, mig welding aluminum, pipe bender harbour freight, Pipe Bending, press brake, rebar bending, roll-over protection framing, Rolling & Forming Products, sheet metal bender, sheet metal fabrication, shocks and struts, Signs, smaw, smaw welding, Spot Welding, square tube bender, steel bending, steel c-channel, steel channel, struts, tank supports, tig welding aluminum, tig welding stainless steel, tongue tubes, tube bender, Tube Bending, tube bending services, welding stainless steel
- We can help Bend Square / rectangular tubes up to sizes 2″ x 2″, Minimum Radius 300mm, Soled Rectangular Tubes 3″ x 0.75″, Minimum Radius 150mm, Solid Square 0.75″ x 0.75″ Minimum Radius 200mm, Solid Round Bars 0.75″ Día Minimum Radius 150mm, and round tubes up to 2″Dia Minimum Radius 500mm.
- Custom tube bending allows a piece of metal tubing or pipe to be bent to accommodate a project’s exact specifications.
- The benefits of utilizing custom bent tubing provide a way to add a unique aesthetic quality to your project while maintaining sound structural integrity.
- At TAIMCO our team has enough knowledge and ability to provide world-class tube bending services for round, square, and rectangular tubing.
- Contact us with your project or call us at 12899992334 and we will gladly assist you in making this project life.
- Tamico Metal Rolled Products is your trusted tube bending in-town shop, we have the knowledge and capabilities to provide fully customized tube bending.
Custom Metal Bending Capabilities
- Induction Bending, compared to cold forming methods, induction bending minimizes deformation of the material and distortion of the cross-section even when tight radius bends are required. This hot bending process is a preferred alternative to the traditional cold bending process as it limits wall thinning, rippling and ovality. It is the consistency and predictability of this bending process that contributes to the high quality and Reliaty of bends. Heat induction bending enables the bending of large pipes, steel beams, as well as square and rectangular tubes.
- Compound Bending, called “elevation and plan view curve” or “camber and sweep” or “hard way and easy way,” compound bends are commonly used in canopies, arched roofs on curved steel buildings, and domes. The steel bending of many shapes including angle, tube, beam, bar, channel, sheet and plate can be formed into compound curves that are true and plumb
- Helical Spiral Bending can be done with virtually every structural steel section as well as with plate. Actually, spiral bending most accurately refers to curved steel that has the shape of a hose coiled flat on the ground or the shape of the heating coil of a cooking range. The resultant coils are sometimes called “pancake coils.
- Minimum Radius Bending, having developed a variety of steel bending processes, Metal Rolled Products has great expertise in curving structural steel, plate and sheet to tight radii without any distortion. Such tight bending can be done with angle, bar, beam, channel, pipe, tube, tees, sheet and plate. Multi-radius bends, helical bends, off-axis bends, compound bends and reverse curves can also be produced with minimum bending radii.
- Multi-Radius Bending, Multi-Radius steel bending can be accomplished within the same part, saving customers splices and material wasted at the ends of the bending. Ellipses, parabolas, and special cambers would fall under this category. Flat, “pancake” coils or true spirals can also be produced. (Note: “Helical spiral bending” is a misnomer-spirals are curved in one plane, helixes in two.) Applications of this type of curved steel include ornamental iron work, elliptical structures, and multi-radius structural supports.
- Off-Axis Bending, Off-axis bending is also called conical rolling and is specified by citing a major and a minor diameter along with the height and degree of arc of the curved steel. In construction applications, off-axis bends are commonly used on roofs and domes and can be formed from many shapes including angle, bar, beam, channel, tube, sheet and plate. Conical steel bending is also commonly used in industrial equipment such as funnels, transitions, and stacks.
- Reverse Curve Bending, Reverse or “S” curves occur when the center of the radius flips from one side of the part to the other. Typically, a few feet of straight should be allowed between the change. However, certain steel sections of curved steel can be made with no straight at the inflection point. Mandrel tube bending as well as three-roll steel bending are processes that lend themselves to bending reverse curves. Often expensive weld splices can be eliminated with this curved steel process.
For more information and assistance please contact us at: