No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vanee Energy Star Energy Recovery Unit, 60ERV-T 41606 Top Ports, 45-99 CFM – Bronze Series
1,542.00 CAD (-5%)
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its push button, located on on the bottom of the unit, to activate it. Press once for low speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- The vanEE ERV 60H uses a unique defrosting method. No negative pressure is created by air exhausted to the outside, as the air is recirculated into the house, helping to prevent any backdraft
- Dimensions: 191/8″ x 137/16″ x 6 7/8″ (48,6 cm x 34,1 cm x 17,3 cm) Exchange surface: 56 ft.2 (5.2 m2) Weight: 9.25 lb. (4,2 kg) Material: Polymerized paper Type: Crossflow and counterflow core Warranty: 5 years
- All parts of the vanEE ERV 60H that could need maintenance can be removed in less than 5 minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The PSC motors are permanently lubricated. Finally, the removable electrical drawer with pull-out PCB assembly allows easy access for maintenance of major sub-components.
- WARRANTY: The vanEE ERV 60H is protected warranty on parts only. The energy recovery core is covered by a 5-year warranty, with the original proof of purchase.
Configured with factory built vertical or horizontal ports, the vanEE ERV 60H is the most versatile 100-cfm unit available on the market today. Among its exclusive features, this unit is equipped with integrated balancing and backdraft dampers in its exhaust to outside and fresh air supply ports. Its operation can be interlocked with an existing furnace without adding an extra relay. Also, for more convenience, its latches can be relocated on its front (as shown on unit picture). This compact, lightweight, and powerful unit is the ideal choice for small single-family homes, high rise residential building and other limited space applications. Versatile horizontal or vertical port configuration Removable terminal block to ease auxiliary wall control connections Integrated pressure taps, if balancing required by building code Twin high-pressure blowers ENERGY STAR qualifi