No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vanee Energy Star Heat Recovery Unit, 60H-T 41602 Top Ports, 45-96 CFM – Bronze Series
1,199.80 CAD (-5%)
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its push button, located on on the bottom of the unit, to activate it. Press once for low speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- The vanEE HRV 60H uses a unique defrosting method. No negative pressure is created by air exhausted to the outside, as the air is recirculated into the house, helping to prevent any backdraft.
- Dimensions: 13� x 19� x 6 7/8� (33 cm x 48.3 cm x 17.3 cm) Exchange surface: 55 ft.2 (5.1 m2) Weight: 3.75 lb. (1.7 kg) Material: Polypropylene Type: Cross flow Warranty: Limited lifetime
- All parts of the vanEE HRV 60H that could need maintenance can be removed in less than 5 minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The PSC motors are permanently lubricated. Finally, the removable electrical drawer with pull-out PCB assembly allows easy access for maintenance of major sub-components.
- WARRANTY: The vanEE HRV 60H is protected by a 2-year warranty o. The heat recovery core is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with the original proof of purchase.
Configured with factory built vertical or horizontal ports, the v�nEE HRV 60H is the most versatile 98-cfm unit available on the market today. Among its exclusive features, this unit is equipped with integrated balancing and backdraft dampers in its exhaust to outside and fresh air supply ports. Its operation can be interlocked with an existing furnace without adding an extra relay. Also, for more convenience, its latches can be relocated on its front (as shown on unit picture). This compact, lightweight and powerful unit is the ideal choice for small single-family homes, high rise residential building and other limited space applications. What�s more, it is the only air exchanger of its size that can be upgraded from an HRV to an ERV, simply by changing its core. Versatile horizontal or vertical port confi guration Removable terminal block to ease auxiliary wall control connections Integrated pressure taps, if balancing required by building code Twin high-pressure blowers ENERGY STAR quali