No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Vanee Energy Star Heat Recovery Unit 90H-V-ECM ERV, 40-140 CFM – Gold Series
2,746.00 CAD (-10%)
- The 90H-V ECM ERV high output ECM motors are permanently lubricated. The electronic circuit board eliminates electromechanical parts, reducing repair time to a minimum.
- This unit is very simple to operate. Once it is installed, press on its push button, located under the unit, to activate it. Press once for low speed, once again for high speed, and once more to stop it.
- The 90H-V ECM ERV uses a unique defrosting method. No negative pressure is created by air exhausted to the outdoor, as the air is recirculated into the house, helping to prevent any backdraft.
- Exchange surface: 110 ft.2 (10.2 m2) Flow Warranty: 5-year
- WARRANTY: The 90H-V ECM ERV unit is protected by a 5-year warranty on all parts, including the energy recovery core.
The 90H-V ECM ERV has been designed to be one of the most energy-efficient ERV air exchangers available on the market. Its innovative design incorporates high performance ECM* motors which consume significantly less electricity. ERVs are ideal for LEED-certified residential projects and other energy-efficient homes because they recover the heat or coolness of the indoor air while helping to maintain comfortable moisture levels inside the home. Perfect for drier homes using humidifiers in heating season and air conditioning during cooling season Compact footprint allows an easy fit in restricted spaces No drain required** State-of-the-art ECM motors provide significant electrical consumption savings 6� metal ports located on top of unit to simplify installation and provide a cleaner appearance Integrated pressure taps and balancing dampers to quickly measure and balance the air-flow Faster and easier installation of insulated flexible ducts with practical straps Homeshield defrosting system (no negate pressure) ENERGY STAR qualified