VENMAR Constructo 1.0 ERV (#41504). 105CFM, Side Ports Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Versatile horizontal or vertical port configuration with Integrated pressure taps, if balancing required by building code CONTROL NOT INCLUDED.
- All parts of the AVS Constructo 1.0 ERV that could need maintenance can be removed in less than 5 minutes, allowing direct access for easy repairs. The PSC motors are permanently lubricated. Finally, the removable electrical drawer with pull-out PCB assembly allows easy access for maintenance of major sub-components
- Oval shaped SIDE ports which can be fit in with 5″ round duct. 45 to 105 CFM (0.4 in. w.g.)
- 5 Years Parts warranty and a limited Lifetime warranty on the Heat Recovery core.
- Quick installation with airflow balancing system. Installation by a certified professional is highly suggested.
Configured with factory built vertical or horizontal ports, the AVS Constructo 1.0 ERV is the most versatile 100-cfm unit available on the market today. Among its exclusive features, this unit is equipped with integrated balancing and backdraft dampers in its exhaust to outside and fresh air supply ports.
Its operation can be interlocked with an existing furnace without adding an extra relay. Also, for more convenience, its latches can be relocated on its front (as shown on unit picture). This compact, lightweight, and powerful unitis the ideal choice for small single-family homes, high rise residential building and other limited space applications. What�s more, it is the only air exchanger of its size that can be upgraded from an HRV to an ERV, simply by changing its cor