Venture Clad Insulation Jacketing Tape VC Silver Embossed
$699.00 – $1,099.00 (-45%)
Puncture and tear resistant
Flame/Smoke Rating: 25/25 (ULC S102), 10/20 (ASTM E84)
Cuts and installs easily
Zero permeability, absolute vapour barrier
Multi-ply laminate coated with cold weather acrylic adhesive
Strong in extreme environmental conditions
3M™ VentureClad™ Insulation Jacketing Tape 1577CW-E is designed for insulation facing and jacketing applications. Highly puncture and tear resistant, this zero permeable jacketing tape is quick and simple to install. It requires no special tools and can be easily cut and used without glues or primers. 3M™ VentureClad™ Insulation Jacketing Tape 1577CW-E has a service temperature range from -70˚C to 148˚C (-94˚F to 300˚F), ensuring superior adhesion and strength in all climates.
- Designed for use as a vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
A zero permeability, all weather, multi-layered laminate coated with an aggressive cold weather acrylic adhesive, superior resistance to weathering, mold, UV and extreme environmental conditions. Designed for use as a vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
- Venture Clad 23″ & 35,5″ all same length 150ft Insulation Jacketing Tape VC23″
- Zero permeability vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
- Self Adhesive material installs easily with no offsite fabrication required
- Cold weather acrylic adhesive applies easily at temperatures as cold as -23C (-10F)
- Flexible, strong, reinforced insulation cladding.